Daftar Standar Gratis APA IBR adalah kumpulan judul standar dari organisasi pengembangan standar untuk dibaca secara gratis, hasil kerjasama dengan ANSI IBR.
APA (Engineered Wood Association) memiliki fokus untuk membantu industri dalam membuat produk kayu struktural dengan kekuatan, keserbagunaan, dan keandalan.
Organisasi APA memberi kontribusi dalam menyediakan standar gratis melalui kerjasama dengan program ANSI IBR.
Definisi APA IBR
Artikel ini merupakan lanjutan dari artikel sebelumnya dari standarku.com mengenai Portal ANSI IBR yang menyediakan berbagai standar gratis pada link berikut :
ANSI IBR merupakan akronim dari : American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Incorporated by Reference (IBR).
Portal ANSI IBR adalah situs yang dibuat ANSI untuk menyediakan standar-standar gratis dari organisasi pengembangan standar untuk dibaca secara online.
ANSI (American National Standards Institute) adalah organisasi nirlaba swasta yang mengawasi pengembangan standar yang disetujui secara sukarela untuk produk, layanan, proses, sistem, dan personel di Amerika Serikat.
ANSI mengawasi pengembangan standar untuk produk, layanan, proses, sistem, dan personel di Amerika Serikat.
Organisasi ini juga melakukan koordinasi antara standar Amerika Serikat dengan standar internasional lain sehingga produk Amerika dapat digunakan di seluruh dunia.
Daftar Standar Gratis APA IBR
Daftar ini berisi judul standar-standar IBR dalam Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) yang dibuat oleh SDO atau Standards Hosted by SDO.
SDO adalah organisasi pengembangan standar atau pembuat standar-standar atau standards developing organizations (SDO).
Standar dari semua pengembang yang diwakili pada portal ANSI IBR, terdiri dari 2 bagian yaitu Standar IBR disediakan oleh ANSI dan yang disediakan oleh masing-masing SDO.
Artikel ini akan menampilkan daftar Standar IBR disediakan oleh salah satu SDO yakni NFPA.
Untuk SDO lain yakni ASHRAE, NFCA, NFRC dan NFRC dapat dibaca pada artikel lain karena daftar tersebut cukup panjang.
Berikut ini adalah standar Gratis APA IBR yang tersedia :
Daftar Standar Gratis APA IBR
APA telah mempromosikan solusi baru dan pembaruan proses yang bermanfaat bagi seluruh industri yang dihasilkan dengan cara menggabungkan :
- upaya penelitian para ilmuwan di pusat penelitian seluas 42.000 kaki persegi APA
- pengetahuan yang diperoleh dari praktek kerja lapangan selama beberapa dekade
- kerja sama dengan produsen anggotanya
APA telah mengembangkan solusi mandiri untuk hosting versi hanya-baca atau read-only bagi standar APA IBR.
Platform IBR read-only milik APA tersebut dapat dibuka pada alamat web berikut :
Daftar Standar Gratis APA IBR Part 1
Dikarenakan banyaknya daftar standar dari APA IBR ini, maka artikel daftar standar ini dibagi menjadi 8 part yang dimulai dari artikel ini.
Berikut ini adalah daftar standar-standar APA Part 1 yang tersedia :
- APA Engineered Wood Construction Guide E30 : Comprehensive guide to engineered wood construction systems for both residential and commercial/industrial buildings. Includes information on plywood and oriented strand board (wood structural panels), glulam, I-joists, structural composite lumber, typical specifications and design recommendations for floor, wall and roof systems, diaphragms, shear walls, fire-rated systems and methods of finishing. Revised December 2019.
- 4 Best Practices for Glulam Installation Q7054 : Simple steps to proper installation that ensures glulam beams perform as designed. Issued October 2014.
- A Guide To Engineered Wood Products C800A : Overview of engineered wood products and the applications in which they are used. Revised December 2010.
- Advanced Framing Construction Guide : This construction guide explains the components of advanced framing in floor and wall framing, including illustrated construction details. Revised April 2016.
- ANSI / APA PRR 410-2021: Standard for Performance-Rated Engineered Wood Rim Boards PRR 410, Provides requirements and test methods for qualification and quality assurance for performance-rated engineered wood rim boards. Issued May 2021.
- ANSI 117-2020: Standard Specification for Structural Glued Laminated Timber of Softwood Species, The Standard contains general information on structural glued laminated timber members that may be useful to the manufacturer and designer. Issued May 2020.
- ANSI 405-2018: Standard for Adhesives for Use in Structural Glued Laminated Timber, This Standard provides minimum requirements to evaluate adhesives for use in structural glued laminated timber. ANSI 405-2018, approved December 12, 2017, is a revision of ANSI 405-2013. Revised December 2017.
- ANSI A190.1-2017 Standard for Wood Products – Structural Glued Laminated Timber : This Standard contains requirements for the manufacture and quality control of structural glued laminated timber. It is a revision of American National Standard ANSI/AITC A190.1-2007. Revised January 24, 2017.
- ANSI/APA PRG 320-2019: Standard for Performance-Rated Cross-Laminated Timber : Provides requirements and test methods for qualification and quality assurance for performance-rated CLT, which is manufactured from solid-sawn lumber or structural composite lumber. Issued January 2020.
- ANSI/APA PRP 210-2019: Standard for Performance-Rated Engineered Wood Siding : This American National Standard provides requirements and test methods for qualification and quality assurance for performance-rated engineered wood siding, a veneer-based, structural-use product. Updated January 2019.
- PRS 610.1-2018ANSI/APA PRS 610.1: Standard for Performance-Rated Structural Insulated Panels in Wall Applications
- Provides requirements and test methods for qualification and quality assurance for performance-rated SIPs, which are manufactured with a foam plastic insulation core bonded between two wood structural panel facings. Issued April 2018.
- APA Collapsible Bin Design and Fabrication X350 : Data File describes features and fabrication details for Big Bin and Slim Bin. This publication is available in PDF format only. Issued February 1997.
- APA Engineered Wood Construction Guide Excerpt: Cross-Laminated Timber (CLT) Selection and Specification : Excerpt from the Engineered Wood Construction Guide, Form E30. A guide to selecting and specifying cross-laminated timber for various building applications. Only available as a downloadable pdf file. Revised December 2019.
- APA Engineered Wood Construction Guide Excerpt: Floor Construction : Excerpt from the Engineered Wood Construction Guide, Form E30. Provides information on a variety of floor framing and wood structural panel products that can be used in floor construction. Only available as a downloadable pdf file. Revised December 2019.
- APA Engineered Wood Construction Guide Excerpt: Glulam Selection and Specification : Excerpt from the Engineered Wood Construction Guide, Form E30. Includes product descriptions and specification recommendations for glulam. Only available as a downloadable pdf file. Revised December 2019.
- APA Engineered Wood Construction Guide Excerpt: I-Joist Selection and Specification : Excerpt from the Engineered Wood Construction Guide, Form E30. Includes product descriptions and specification recommendations for I-joist. Only available as a downloadable pdf file. Revised December 2019.
- APA Engineered Wood Construction Guide Excerpt: Panel Selection and Specification : Excerpt from the Engineered Wood Construction Guide, Form E30. Includes product descriptions and specification recommendations for structural panels. Only available as a downloadable pdf file. Revised December 2019.
- APA Engineered Wood Construction Guide Excerpt: Roof Construction : Excerpt from the Engineered Wood Construction Guide, Form E30. Includes application of structural panel sheathing for roofs, preframed roof panels, long span systems, soffits and roof diaphragms. Only available as a downloadable pdf file. Revised December 2019.
- APA Engineered Wood Construction Guide Excerpt: Structural Composite Lumber (SCL) Selection and Specification : Excerpt from the Engineered Wood Construction Guide, Form E30. Includes product descriptions and specification recommendations for structural composite lumber. Only available as a downloadable pdf file. Revised December 2019.
- APA Engineered Wood Construction Guide Excerpt: Wall Construction : Excerpt from the Engineered Wood Construction Guide, Form E30. Includes application recommendations for APA structural panel wall sheathing, single-wall siding and panel and lap siding installation over sheathing. Siding joint details, siding patterns and grades, exterior finish recommendations and panel shear wall construction are also covered. Only available as a downloadable pdf file. Revised December 2019.
- APA Panel-Deck Block Pallet Design and Specifications V691 : Data File includes specification recommendations for block pallet designs. This publication is available in PDF format only. Issued April 1996.
- APA Performance Rated I-Joists Z725 : Includes information on span ratings, installation details, cantilever designs, architectural specifications and engineering design properties for APA Performance Rated I-Joists. Revised March 2020.
- APA Performance Rated Rim Boards W345 : Includes connection requirements and application notes for APA Performance Rated Rim Boards. Revised June 2019.
- APA Simple Solutions: LVL Beams & Headers S700 : LVL is a solid, highly predictable framing component. Commonly available in 1.8E, 1.9E, and 2.0E values, LVL beams make resource-efficient window and door headers. Issued February 2016.
- APA System Report 101: Design for Combined Shear and Uplift from Wind SR-101 : Details for utilizing wind uplift resistance capabilities from wood structural panels, including resistance to lateral shear forces and wind pressure perpendicular to the wall. Revised February 2015, SR-101C.
- APA System Report 102: APA Simplified Wall Bracing Method SR-102 : The Simplified Wall Bracing Method described in this report provides building officials, builders and designers with an approach and the supporting technical information to meet the requirements of 2018, 2015 and 2012 IRC Simplified Wall Bracing Section R601.12. Revised April 2020.
- APA System Report 103: Use of Wood Structural Panels for Energy-Heel Trusses SR-103
- This APA System Report outlines an efficient, cost-effective construction solution for meeting the lateral and wind uplift load requirements of the IRC using wood structural panels with raised-heel, or energy-heel, trusses. Revised April 2014.
- APA System Report 405: Fire Protection of Floors Constructed with Prefabricated Wood I-Joists… SR-405
- This APA System Report provides prescriptive I-joist floor assemblies that comply with 2018 and 2015 IRC Sections R502.1.2 & R302.13 and 2012 IRC Section R501.3. Revised October 2020.
- Build A Better Home Set A500 : Contains a folder and the complete set of four brochures: Build A Better Home – Foundations; Build A Better Home – Mold and Mildew; Build A Better Home – Walls; Build A Better Home – Roofs.
- Build A Better Home: Controlling Mold and Mildew A525 : This Build A Better Home publication outlines the characteristics of mold and mildew, the effect they can have on a structure and its inhabitants, and methods for prohibiting their growth. Revised August 2017.
- Build A Better Home: Moisture-Resistant Foundation Construction A520 : This publication describes Build A Better Home design details for foundations and outlines the characteristics of mold and mildew growth. Revised September 2017.
- Build A Better Home: Moisture-Resistant Roof Construction A535 : This publication describes Build A Better Home design details for roofs. Revised September 2017.
- Build A Better Home: Moisture-Resistant Wall Construction A530 : Describes the primary sources of moisture intrusion in wood wall construction and recommends methods to prevent moisture penetration. Revised September 2016.
- Build Energy Efficient Walls J440 : Provides five basic steps to construct energy-saving wood wall systems that meet code, are durable to the forces of nature, and save homeowners money. Issued December 2008.
- Builder Tips: APA Narrow Wall Bracing Method Framing Tips F435 : Highlights essential details for constructing the APA Narrow Wall Bracing Method around garage openings. Issued January 2006.
- Builder Tips: APA Panels for Soffit Applications N330 : Recommended panels and spans for open and closed soffits. Revised May 2013.
- Builder Tips: APA Performance Rated I-Joists Storage, Handling & Safety Recommendations Z735 : Includes important tips for storage, handling and jobsite use. Revised November 2010.
- Builder Tips: Construct a Solid, Squeak-Free Floor System Q300 : Describes how to prevent floor complaints and callbacks with proper floor sheathing installation. Revised July 2016.
- Builder Tips: Finishing APA Rated Siding Q350 : Describes recommended finishes and application recommendations for APA Rated Siding. Revised May 2013.
- Builder Tips: How To Minimize Buckling of Asphalt Shingles K310 : Describes building techniques to ensure optimal performance of finished roofing. Revised July 2015.
- A765 Builder Tips: I-Joist Backer Blocks : Explains backer blocks and how they are used with both top-mounted and face-mounted hangers. Revised November 2010.
- Builder Tips: I-Joist Blocking A750 : Explains why I-joists benefit from being installed with blocking, blocking material composition, and installation details. Revised April 2009.
- Builder Tips: I-Joist Filler Blocks A760 : Describes filler blocks, their composition, and installation recommendations. Revised November 2010.
- Builder Tips: I-Joist Squash Blocks A755 : Includes a description of squash blocks, their composition, and installation recommendations. Revised February 2013.
- Builder Tips: I-Joist Web Stiffeners A745 : Includes explanations and installation details for the two types of I-Joist web stiffeners: bearing stiffeners and load stiffeners. Revised November 2010.
- Builder Tips: Keep Glulam Looking Its Best with Proper Storage and Handling F455 : Describes best storage and installation practices for glued laminated timbers. Revised April 2015.
- Builder Tips: Minimize Nail Pops S300 : Describes how to reduce nail pops through recommended fastener selection and installation. Revised June 2013.
- Builder Tips: Prevent Buckling with Proper Spacing M300 : Includes spacing recommendations for APA Rated Sheathing, APA Rated Sturd-I-Floor® and APA 303 Siding. Revised May 2013.
- Builder Tips: Proper Installation of APA Rated Sheathing for Roof Applications N335 : Step-by-step instructions for roof sheathing installation. Revised July 2013
- Builder Tips: Proper Selection and Installation of APA Plywood Underlayment R340 : Includes information on selection, handling, installation, and fastening. Revised July 2013.
- R540 Builder Tips: Proper Storage and Handling of Glulam Beams : Recommendations for storage and handling of glulam beams. Revised April 2019.
- Builder Tips: Storage and Handling of APA Trademarked Panels U450 : Provides guidelines to help protect panels from damage in storage, during shipment, and on the job site. Revised May 2013.
- Building for High-Wind Resilience in Light-Frame Wood Construction M310 : This design guide illustrates nine construction details that improve wind resilience in residential construction, expanded to include real-world examples of each application. Revised September 2021.
- Canadian Edition, Builder Tips: How to Minimize Buckling of Asphalt Shingles K310 CN : Edition specific to Canadian construction job sites. Describes procedures to minimize buckling. Issued March 2009.
- Canadian Edition, Builder Tips: Storage and Handling of APA Trademarked Panels U450 CN : Edition specific to Canadian construction job sites. Describes recommended handling for shipping, storage, and on the job site. Issued March 2009.
- Canadian Plywood Grading Guide Q701 : This guide is designed for use by mills as an aid in manufacturing and grading Canadian Standards Association (CSA) plywood panels. Revised September 2015.
- Case Study: Albert Lea High School B115 : Albert Lea High School softens high tech learning with natural wood, glulam beams. Issued October 2001.
- Case Study: 2125 Franklin Student Housing S115 : This mixed-use student housing development features 2,500 square feet of retail space combined with 192 four-bedroom, four-bath units; a parking garage; amenities including a fitness area and small café; and study rooms. Exposed glulam posts were chosen to frame the project for both their beauty and premier structural integrity. Issued April 2016.
- Case Study: Advanced Framing Boosts Energy Performance T110 : Pennsylvania builders looking to stand out in a tough market gained a competitive advantage by adopting advanced framing techniques that deliver lasting energy savings to customers. Issued January 2018.
- Case Study: All-wood Podiums in Mid-rise Construction N110 : Features two mid-rise construction projects in California and shows how the benefits of building an all-wood podium structure outweigh the challenges. Includes project summaries, design challenges and solutions, and highlights the economical, structural and sustainable benefits to building an all-wood podium design. Issued September 2012.
- R145 Case Study: Appleton Mills : The Appleton Mills project in historic Lowell, Massachusetts, renovated structures built in the 1870s and the 1900s into modern live/work lofts. The buildings were gutted, retaining the original 3-foot thick brick facades, and reframed with glulam for strength and historic accuracy. Issued July 2015.
- Case Study: Atlantic Station Project J130 : Highlights an urban renewal project located in Atlanta that uses wood’s design versatility and sustainability in its construction to build an award-winning development on the site of the former Atlantic Steel Mill. Engineered wood plays a leading role in the construction of two of Atlantic Stations’ high-density residential projects. Issued March 2008.
- Case Study: Audrain Museum Q125 : The historic Audrain Building on Newport, Rhode Island’s famous Bellevue Avenue got a super-strong floor designed to support the weight of classic automobiles rolling into a new car museum. Issued February 2015.
- Case Study: Autzen Football Stadium C110 : Describes use of glulam beams in design and construction of a new stadium roof canopy at the University of Oregon. Issued November 2002.
- Case Study: Bear Hill Condominiums X160 : A switch from gypsum wallboard to oriented strand board wall sheathing decreased cost, and increased labor efficiency and quality for this multifamily development. Revised May 2003.
- Case Study: Beauty and the Budget V130 : Engineered wood’s appeal is more than skin deep: it’s strong, environmentally responsible, cost-efficient and known for its natural warmth and aesthetic appeal. Learn more about the driving forces behind the wood and mass timber designs by LEVER Architecture of Portland, Oregon. Issued June 2019.
- Case Study: Beaverton City Library A115 : Innovative use of curved Douglas-fir glulam columns fabricated to create the appearance of 26-foot tall trees which support the ceiling. Issued January 2001.
- Case Study: Brelsford WSU Visitor Center R130 : The Brelsford WSU Visitor Center is a functional showcase of several engineered wood products, inspiring and educating visitors on wood’s aesthetic and structural capabilities. Mountain pine beetle-killed wood was used extensively throughout the interior, too. Issued October 2015.
- Case Study: Caldera Hearth Center F115 : Describes the Hearth Center youth camp and retreat center for nonprofit arts organization Caldera in Sisters, Oregon. Issued June 2005.
- Case Study: Cathedral of Christ The Light J140 : Highlights the use of APA EWS glued-laminated timber beams in the Cathedral of Christ the Light in Oakland, California. The design and erection of the structure demonstrate that modern glulam construction can be used to build a significant building intended to be structurally capable and architecturally worthy of lasting 300 years. Issued December 2008. Available only as a downloadable PDF.
- M110Case Study: Deep Woods Wedding Hall : Deep Woods Wedding Hall is a 4,900 sq. ft., one-story structure in Elmira, Oregon featuring glulam trusses, beams and columns. Available as downloadable PDF only. Issued November 22, 2011.
- Case Study: Eastlake Design Center G155 : Multi-store home improvement complex benefits from a panelized plywood roof system. Issued May 2006.
- Case Study: Engineered Wood Gets an Easy A W170 : Sustainable, cost-effective and aesthetically appealing, wood is ideal for school construction. Two Washington school districts creatively leveraged the benefits of exposed wood products in their newly constructed schools. Issued October 2020.
- Case Study: Environmental Nature Center K115 : Highlights a wood-framed, mixed-use building inspiring sustainable design. The features of the building are used as educational tools showcasing the benefits of environmentally-conscious design. The ENC hopes the building will inspire and teach visitors to implement sustainable design features in their own homes and businesses. Issued December 2009.
- Case Study: Extreme Makeover, APA Re-Siding Project F110 : The re-siding and weatherization treatment of APA headquarters is described. Issued May 2005.
- Case Study: First Tech Federal Credit Union U115 : The building design for First Tech Federal Credit Union in Hillsboro, Oregon, needed to satisfy three primary values: “people first,” “the building is the park” and fiduciary responsibility. The answer? Mass timber construction. Issued September 2018.
- Case Study: Going for Bold: Window Into Affordability X170 : This modern, affordable housing complex in Long Beach, CA, Las Ventanas, was developed in answer to the “Everyone Home Long Beach” initiative encouraging innovative, low-income housing solutions for the community. Issued April 2021.
- Case Study: Great Wolf Lodge J135 : Highlights the use of exposed APA EWS glulam at the Great Wolf Lodge indoor water park resort and conference center located in Grand Mound, Washington. The use of prefabricated glulam trusses achieves the necessary lodge aesthetics and minimizes the need for intermediate support columns from the portico through the lobby. Only available as a downloadable PDF. Issued November 2008.
- Case Study: Gunter Primary School G170 : Constructed of all wood, this Texas school’s unique design concept features wood in exposed and hidden structural applications. Issued March 2007.
- Case Study: HarborCenter S110 : Hybrid trusses combining soaring glulam arches, glulam purlins, and steel bottom chords rise overhead at the Buffalo Sabres’ practice ice rinks in the HarborCenter complex, a mixed-used hockey-themed development in Buffalo, New York. Revised July 2016.
- Case Study: Jackson Hole Airport R110 : The Jackson Hole Airport is winning accolades for its design from organizations as diverse as WoodWorks, AIA, and Fodor. The airport uses premium-appearance exposed glulam and other wood products, steel fasteners, natural stone, and glass for a beautiful, yet unassuming structure that “celebrates modern mountain architecture.” Issued July 2015.
- Case Study: JP Morgan Chase J110 : Highlights the construction of a fast-track freestanding bank branch in New Albany, Ohio that was scheduled for completion in just 120 days. The hybrid design combines an engineered wood roof with metal framed walls to produce a shell system that is durable, sound, economical, rapid to build and capable of supporting a wide variety of client finish options. Issued March 2008.
- Case Study: Kelowna Office Building Q210 : Kelowna, BC office building pairs CLT (cross-laminated timber) and glulam post-and-beam framing to reflect the region’s rural character. CLT’s slim profile, ease of installation and beauty all contributed to the project’s success. Issued July 2014.
- Case Study: Lane Upholstery Group W150 : Describes how engineered wood is used extensively in the manufacture of upholstered furniture. This publication is available in PDF format only. Issued January 1997.
Standar dari APA tersebut diatas dapat diakses pada alamat web resmi berikut :
Daftar standar diatas diakses dari situs APA pada tanggal 15 September 2021, jika ada ketidaksesuaian maka pembaca harus mengikuti isi web “apawood.org”.
Untuk daftar standar-standar APA dari part 1 hingga 8 dapat dibaca pada artikel dari standarku.com berikut :
- Daftar Standar Gratis APA IBR
- Daftar Standar Gratis APA IBR part 2
- Daftar Standar Gratis APA IBR part 3
- Daftar Standar Gratis APA IBR part 4
- Daftar Standar Gratis APA IBR part 5
- Daftar Standar Gratis APA IBR part 6
- Daftar Standar Gratis APA IBR part 7
- Daftar Standar Gratis APA IBR part 8
Daftar Standar IBR yang disediakan oleh ANSI
Untuk daftar judul standar-standar IBR dalam CFR yang disediakan oleh ANSI adalah dari SDO berikut : IEC, ISO, AHAM, AMCA, ASA, AWS, HFES, IES, ISA, NACE, NEMA.
Daftar judul-judul tersebut kami tampilkan pada artikel lain dari standarku.com berikut :
Daftar Standar IBR yang disediakan SDO
Untuk daftar judul standar-standar IBR dalam CFR yang disediakan oleh standards developing organizations (SDO) lainnya ada pada artikel lain dari standarku.com berikut :
Demikian artikel dari standarku.com mengenai Daftar Standar APA IBR.
Mohon saran dari pembaca untuk kelengkapan isi artikel ini, silahkan saran tersebut dapat disampaikan melalui kolom komentar.
Baca artikel lain :
- Mengenal standar ANSI
- Standar IEC
- Mengenal organisasi ISO, standardisasi internasional
- Mengenal Organisasi Standar
- Mengenal Badan Standar Dunia UN ECE
- AIEE, Organisasi Electrical Engineers Amerika
- AFNOR, Badan Standardisasi Nasional Perancis
- Mengenal Cenelec, organisasi standar teknik elektro
Sumber referensi :